- Observation keys (clef), scales (key signatures) and time signature (time signature).
- See totality of songs to find things that are unpredictable, such as: key changes, interval one octave, accidental (# / þ)
- Pulse count and rhythmic! Feel the pulse in our bodies to tap, clap, pat, and snaps! Choose tempo is not too fast nor too slow! Rhythm is a very important factor in the ability of sight reading. Because without rhythm, the song will not be formed well although not completely.
- Sing tone with "la", "ma", "na" or alphabet tone "C", "D", "E" of each melody in the right hand and left hand separately!
- Visualize the finger is being played on the piano keys without tolling, place your fingers on your lap!
- Play songs while still counting and feel the pulse while the eyes still look towards scores!
- Assess your own game, whether accurate or not? If not, once again played in a slower tempo.
The ability to read musical notes will accelerate mastery of the song. From the available statistics, the average - average students have difficulty in reading the musical notes that due to their lack of knowing how - the right way, or a teacher they do not know / less implementing it in each teaching session.