- Box / crate is used to protect the cello and bow when we are traveling, and for storage security.
- Gala made of wood resins, used in hair bows to enhance the effectiveness of the friction, grip or grip, and produce better sound yan.
- Endpin stop keeping prop cello endpin not slide when it does not have the rubber underneath (used on wood floors).
- Wolf tone eliminators are sometimes placed on cello strings between the tip and the bridge with the aim of eliminating the acoustic sounds odd what is known as wolf tones or "wolf".
- Mute is used to change the sound of the cello by reducing overtones. Mute (made of metal) significantly reduce the volume of cello.
- Metronome presents a fixed tempo with the sound of a number of beats per minute. Many types of metronome that can be used to set the tone A4 (440Hz).
- Humidifiers are used to control and stabilize the humidity inside and outside the cello section, many used the cellist a lot.
- Tuner is used to tune the instrument.
Cello Accessories - Musical Instrument
by Samuel Kurnianta , at 3:51 AM , have 0 comments
There are many accessories in the instrument cello, (which some of them more important than others).
Acoustic Alternative Arrangements Articulation Bands Basic Tones Bass Guitar Bassoon Boyband and Girlband Breathing Cadences Cello Choral Group Chord Clarinet Classical Music Composers Country Music cultural Digital Music Double Bass Drum Education Music Flute folk songs Gamelan Grunge Guitar Guitarist Harmonic Heavy Metal High tone Hip-hop Horn Improvisation Indonesian Metal Instrument Music Intonation Jazz Improvisation Jazz Music K-Pop Keroncong Key Signature Latin Music Low tone Metal Metalcore Music Arts Music Blues Music Ensemble Music Jazz Music News Music Therapy Music Zone Musical Instruments Musik Zone Non-Classical Music Notation Note Oboe Orchestra Percussion Piano Picking Pop Music Progressive Metal R&B Reggae Music Regional Music Religious Music Resonance Rock Music Rock'n Roll Scales Sing Songs Sound Tabs Taylor Swift Techniques The Saxophone Tips and Trick Traditional Music Trombone Trumpet Tuba Violin Vocal Voice Waltz wind instruments