What kind of music is often used in therapeutic relaxation music is the 'new age' and 'world music'. This type of music is usually a composition of long, winding and gives the feel of 'wandering' that seems to take us to the another world.
Listening to this type of music can indeed give effect to cool, calm and meditation. Well, here are some tips Relaxation With Music that optimal results:
- Choose the right kind of music. Choice of music and rhythm, especially in determining the success or failure beat your intention to soothe the mind and soul.
- Look through the speakers. Not through earphones or headphones are attached to the ear. Because by listening through the speakers, the body also 'hear' the whole sound, as quietly as anything coming out and directly responded to by your body.
- Prepare yourself to hear. Do it while sitting cross-legged or lie down, relax while doing the breathing.
- Listen to the end. Listen to relaxation music intact, as it can disrupt your emotional atmosphere to fail to achieve maximum results.
- Concentration. Music for relaxation should listen carefully without doing other activities.
- Need response. If the body and heart to respond and tell loe join humming or dancing, even to make you fall asleep, do that! Do not just keep quiet, just follow where your emotions brought on by the song.
- Enjoy the silence. After the song finished, try enjoy the silence for a few minutes. It aims to bring back feelings and emotions.
Well, if you're keen to try music therapy, please try the tips above.