VOCAL TECHNIQUE is: How to produce a good sound and true, so that the sound that comes out sounding clear, beautiful, melodious, and sonorous. The steps are a Good Singing Voice starting from:
The human vocal cords like a wind instrument. breathing be the key to sound the instrument. If the correct breathing techniques, experts say, then half of the affairs of the sound production is correct anyway. There are three types of breathing: breathing shoulders, chest breathing, abdominal breathing. Classical vocal technique, demanding RESPIRATORY diaphragm.
Flexible SOUND TAPES
Singing is an absolute requirement of the vocal cords and throat are flexible. Therefore, the need of heating or vocals wants a shot every time or before taking to the stage. The exercise starts with a soft voice. Throat do not strain.
ATTITUDE OF MOUTH
Feel free to open his mouth. Do not be afraid of your ugly face and mouth visible to others. The position of the mouth of a reasonable, not contrived. The lips should form a funnel-style trumpet, but still need to open the lid supple down. Jaw flexibly, especially when brought high notes. It avoids the sound "squashed". Tongue to be flexible, not rigid.
Vowel articulation (CAPS ON)
Five aka vocal vowels (a, i, u, e, o) must be trained continuously pronunciation. Mouth opened wide so that all audible clear vocals.
MAINTAIN SOUND TAPES
1. Do not force yourself to sing high notes-high notes that have not been mastered. The vocal cords can be worn.
2. Do not drink ice before and after exercise or very hot day. Beverages that are too hot nor recommended. Nortier Simanungkalit, father choir, also prohibits seriosa singer and choir avoid ginger.
3. Do not force yourself to sing when you're sick, cough, runny nose.
4. Avoid oily foods, spicy, 3-4 hours before singing. It would be ritually pure if professional singers do not drink coffee, alcohol, and smoking. Therefore, it is very affecting breathing.
5. Make a habit of drinking a glass of white water when I wake up and gymnastics in the morning while sipping fresh air as much as possible.
6. Enough rest. Not advisable wait up.
7. Do not sing in an empty stomach or too full. This affects the abdominal cavity, diaphragm, and the quality of breathing.
8. Singing in joy, not stress. Do not sing only voice but also your face. Expression or appreciation of the song absolutely necessary.
THE MICROPHONE (MIKE)
1. Keep your distance with the mouth. About 20 cm with an angle of 45 degrees. Always earned the same distance. When a high tone, keep the microphone so that the volume of the sound is not too hard.
2. Singing voice. Features a microphone for voice hardened. So, you do not need to completely remove the noise. Voice is too hard will turn out to be broken and sharp.
3. Do not take a deep breath into the microphone. Reason, your breath will be a canned voice microphone is very sensitive.
4. Record and listen to your own voice as an evaluation.
Good Luck and hopefully usefull for you..
Tips for a Good Singing Voice
by Samuel Kurnianta , at 4:22 PM , have 0 comments
Acoustic Alternative Arrangements Articulation Bands Basic Tones Bass Guitar Bassoon Boyband and Girlband Breathing Cadences Cello Choral Group Chord Clarinet Classical Music Composers Country Music cultural Digital Music Double Bass Drum Education Music Flute folk songs Gamelan Grunge Guitar Guitarist Harmonic Heavy Metal High tone Hip-hop Horn Improvisation Indonesian Metal Instrument Music Intonation Jazz Improvisation Jazz Music K-Pop Keroncong Key Signature Latin Music Low tone Metal Metalcore Music Arts Music Blues Music Ensemble Music Jazz Music News Music Therapy Music Zone Musical Instruments Musik Zone Non-Classical Music Notation Note Oboe Orchestra Percussion Piano Picking Pop Music Progressive Metal R&B Reggae Music Regional Music Religious Music Resonance Rock Music Rock'n Roll Scales Sing Songs Sound Tabs Taylor Swift Techniques The Saxophone Tips and Trick Traditional Music Trombone Trumpet Tuba Violin Vocal Voice Waltz wind instruments