The mechanism of folding guitar made by a hinge at the neck, wearing a Voyage-Air ™ technology which patent is owned by Voyage-Air Guitar, a guitar company that is driven by a luthier Harvey Leach.
The second type of Dreadnought acoustic guitar is a Fender CD-140S-based and CD-60, and was named CD and CD-140S VA-60 VA (CD = Classic Design, S = Solid, VA = Voyage Air), with specifications:
- Body top: solid Spruce untuk 140S VA, dan laminated Spruce untuk CD-60 VA
- Body back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body side: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.3″
- Fret: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell (140S VA), Black (CD-60 VA)
- Feature: Voyage-Air Patented Hinged Neck Design
Fender CD-140S CD-60 VA and VA, respectively sold for U.S. $ 1,100 and U.S. $ 1,000 include a gigbag that the size and style designed specifically for the second guitar.